Commercial Hot Water
You have a lot to consider when selecting a new water heater for your business. You should choose a water heating system that will not only provide enough hot water but also that will do so energy efficiently, saving you money. This includes considering the different types of water heaters available and determining the right size and fuel source.
Rinnai — Commercial Tankless Water Heaters
- Hotels and motels
- Schools and universities
- Public facilities
- Event venues
- Nursing homes
- Salons and Spas
- Car Washes
- Industrial facilities
Never run out of hot water again – even during peak business hours – and increase your profitability.
Rinnai tankless water heaters quickly heat water on demand. Whether you’re sanitizing, cleaning, or just needing hot water at a set temperature, you can count on continuous hot water delivered efficiently and dependably.
Advantages for Your Business
- Significant energy savings and continuous hot water.
- Easy to install on interior or exterior walls.
- Save as much as 16 square feet of floor space.
- Commercial-grade heat exchanger for durability and optimum performance.
- Greater capacity with multiple, banked units and built-in redundancy.
- Easy availability of replacement parts when emergencies occur.
- Exceptional 5-year limited warranty on heat exchanger and all other parts.
Bradford White — Commercial Tank Water Heaters
Defender Safety System Features
- Advanced ScreenLok® Technology Flame Arrestor design
- Resettable thermal switch
- Piezo ingiter
- Maintenance free
- Pedestal base
- Sight window
Bradford White's MAGNUM Series® is an extensive and comprehensive line of commercial water heaters that are used by engineers, mechanical contractors, professional installers, building owners and others for practically every type of commercial installation. This all-inclusive line provides professionals with solutions to the multitude of challenges they face when specifying, installing and buying commercial water heating products.
Light Duty Energy Saver models are perfect for smaller commercial applications that require more power than a residential water heater but not as much as a larger commercial unit. Each of these models combines energy saving performance with the durability to withstand the day-to-day demands of commercial water heating. The 50 gallon Light Duty Energy Saver Model incorporates the Bradford White Defender Safety System®, a maintenance-free combustion technology that resists the ignition of flammable vapors outside the water heater.
Light Duty Features
- Fully automatic controls
- Factory installed Hydrojet® Total Performance System (100T-88 features the Hydrojet® Sediment Reduction System)
- Vitraglas® lined tank
- Side connections for space heating
- Protective magnesium anode rod
- NSP Construction available
- 2" Non CFC foam insulation (65T-65 has 1")
Call Elkhorn Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. at 303-975-8809 for all your Commercial Hot Water needs.